Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Microsoft is in big trouble!

View Comments

(Updated on 6/12/2008 @ 10:54am to include more links based on comments)

(Updated on 6/13/2008 @ 9:19am to include link from ZDNET)

My blog about the IBM vs Microsoft shootout has generated a lot of buzz in the blogosphere. So much so that I commented about to customers and business partners during my most recent trip to Rio de Janeiro. And the consensus was the same from everyone: "Send me the links to all this information". Therefore, this blog entry tries to capture all the comments from blogosphere so that I can send just one link going forward. Enjoy!

Comments from IBMers (biased of course):

Comments from non-IBMers (perhaps more valuable!)

(Updated 6/20/2008): How the Bake-Off was organized and why IBM won

I'm particularly impressed by the amount of non-IBMer feedback. Feedback that's not biased and clearly points to the fact that IBM is the clear leader, with no competition, in the social software space. I'm so proud of being an IBMer!

So there you have it. If your customers want proof that Sharepoint has no play in the Social Software space and that Microsoft admits to the fact, send them a link to this entry!

P.S. If I find more I will update this entry and mark the updates. And if you know of more, add a comment to this blog.
blog comments powered by Disqus